We will require the following information and content before we start working on your project:
1. Your desired domain name. For example; business names like acmetrading.co.za, service/location names like landscapingcapetown.co.za, or business/service names like acmeplumbing.co.za.
Please provide up to 3 desired domain names. We will check the availability of your desired domain name/s and provide recommendations and/or alternatives before registering the desired domain name/s.
To learn how to create additional email accounts via your hosting control panel (cPanel), please visit https://secure.aosa.co.za/knowledgebase/2037/How-to-Create-Email-Account-in-cPanel.html.
3. Your business logo. This file (logo) should ideally be a high resolution transparent background .PNG or .AI/.PSD source file. Other formats will be accepted but we cannot guarantee that we’ll be able completely edit out existing backgrounds. If no logo is available, we could make use of text or an icon/vector from https://www.freepik.com in the interim.
4. Your desired website color scheme. These will be the primary colors used to accent your website and links. We would recommend using 1 main color with a maximum of 2 colors. Please visit https://htmlcolorcodes.com and forward us the hex codes (a pound sign followed by six alpha-numeric characters, for example #000000) of your desired colors. Alternatively, we can make use of the main color/s used in your logo (recommended).
5. Your desired Divi layout. Please visit https://www.elegantthemes.com/layouts to view/preview over 190 layout examples and provide us with the name of your chosen layout. Alternatively, we can select a relevant layout on your behalf at our discretion.
6. The names/types of pages that you would like to have created (Up to 5). Business websites generally make use of the following pages (where applicable):
About Us – A page containing information about your business, its history, its mission, its vision, staff and more.
Services – A page containing detailed information on your services, service pricing, service areas, etc.
Products – A page containing detailed information on your products and product pricing.
Gallery – A page containing photos of previous work, your business premises, staff, etc.
Portfolio – A page containing examples and descriptions of your previous work.
Contact Us / Request a Quote – A page containing your contact information, Google Map and a contact form.
Home – A page containing summaries of the applicable pages referenced above. This page should give an overview of your business, its products/services, values and be a gateway to the other pages.
7. Text for the above referenced pages. We generally recommend at least 500 words per page (excluding galleries) for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) purposes and to improve the user experience. If you don’t have or can’t come up with 500 words for each page, we can still publish the pages and amend the text at a later date. We offer 1 FREE text revision after initial publishing per page. We will also perform basic grammar and structure reviews and amend text where applicable.
8. Up to 30 mages for your pages. Images can be used as section backgrounds, hero’s/banners, blurbs, galleries/portfolios, etc. If you are not able to supply any imagery; we can source royalty free stock imagery from Freepik at no additional cost. Please visit https://www.freepik.com and provide us with the links for your selected images. Alternatively, we can source relevant images on your behalf at our own discretion.
9. Your business contact information. This can include your business address, contact numbers, social media profiles/pages, email addresses, etc.
Once the above information and content has been supplied, we will endeavor to complete your website design project within 2 weeks.
For more information on our design process, please click here (opens in a new tab).